Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Fault in our stars: Rewriting the end



I read a story few days ago and I cried before all the drama even comes up, I cried where they were so cute... that I just cried. Over emotional hashtag! I guess I'm a cheezy person, trying to convince myself that I don't care for romantic things. But on the bright side at least I don't believe in unicorns and Prince Charming. 

Anyway when I came to the end of the book I was a mess, I fell in love in this book and characters that I almost felt sort of book-grief. Anyone know this feeling? You find that perfect book, that is realy cheezy and you don't even see the point why do you love it, you just do. So I cried a lot and I've been so damn angry, I mean why? Hazel and Gus could leave happly ever  together, somehow they would survive. Don't ask me how, 'cuz I have no idea (and I also don't like the idea of becoming vampires).

After all the tears I decided to rewrite the end, even that I  did know I will ruin everything just to make myself happy - selfish me. I did write it, and than hide it somewhere between my documents. In the end of the day I do understand that he didn't write some fary-tale. He wrote something more real and I couldn't handle it.

So I've chose I'm not gonna show it to others. John Green was enough real to gave them cancer, enough brave to make epic love and enough selfish or truthful to take this away from them. And in some way it's damn selfish, but when I step back and see the whole picture he gave them real love, little infinity. After all that's almost everything we need, a little bit of heaven.


Premiere is comming soon!

While waiting listen Adele : One and only

No comments:

Post a Comment